• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ella at Ft Riley #1 top notch!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I was set up to do a recovery at Ft Riley tomorrow in the am. We and they are under a winter weather advisory for tonight and I have been watching the weather to see if it would be a go or nogo. I opened my email this afternoon and got the following message from GL employee Ella P at Riley. Also found a missed message on my cell from there also(turned off as I had a dental appointment).

"Just in case the weather gets bad tomorrow, I will call you early to what is going on here in Fort Riley.. What time do you leave, so I can be sure to let you know what the weather is doing here.

Do you have a cell number, I have a 913-XXX-1234 number, just in case they shut the fort down.."

All the GL folks out there have been great since they got the contract but I consider her doing this is going the extra mile in customer service.

M35A2 KAISER

I also agree Ella is a great asset at the Fort Riley site. I have communicated with her on a number of occasions for multiple locations and she is always helpfull.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks