• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OMG HMMWVs FOR SALE

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
The last two are being sold. All the other some wacko says he bought and gonna give everyone a smoking deal of 70,000 a piece on. After all, 99% were uparmored.....according to HIS SOURCE. I'd like to know what doofus is HIS SOURCE.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
The last two are being sold. All the other some wacko says he bought and gonna give everyone a smoking deal of 70,000 a piece on. After all, 99% were uparmored.....according to HIS SOURCE. I'd like to know what doofus is HIS SOURCE.
You better calm down Mister! everyone knows that everything on the internet is true. . . get with the program!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
My source says they're putting the Sherman tank back into production in honor of the movie Fury. The Army will use them for a day and then transfer them to the Marines who will use them for two days. After that they will go to DRMO. I know it's true.

123mack

Who cares about HMMWVS. I want some of the "sources" undemilled armored hmmwv doors for my project. I'm converting a VW Beetle to a midget MRAP.

DoubleE

I can't wait to buy one. I'm gonna cut the VIN out of a Chevy pickup glue it to the shift knob, then all I'll have to to is buy a title from that guy in Florida. Should be able to sell it for twice what I paid for it since it'll be street legal!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't wait to buy one. I'm gonna cut the VIN out of a Chevy pickup glue it to the shift knob, then all I'll have to to is buy a title from that guy in Florida. Should be able to sell it for twice what I paid for it since it'll be street legal!
Register it in Mexico and you won't need insurance either.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And you won't have to worry about Customs , they will just WAVE you through coming from MEXICO !

m715mike

My source says they're putting the Sherman tank back into production in honor of the movie Fury. The Army will use them for a day and then transfer them to the Marines who will use them for two days. After that they will go to DRMO. I know it's true.

CARNAC - I'm sure your "source" also told you that I have pre-purchased all of the new production Shermans for $1.00 each. I didn't even have to bid at a silly auction. I just sweet-talked the kind lady at customer service into a sealed-bid contract! (And since this statement is now on the internet, it has to be true!)

I'm going to use my newly acquired Sherman tanks to crush all HMMWV's that are titled as Chevy pick-ups (cause that's just wrong!).

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But what GUN are they using in the REPOP SHERMAN's , I ONLY want the late SHERMAN with the long barrel 76 !!!!! , more accurate , easier to nail a HMMWV . Then I can put little HMMWV's stencils on the side of my tank !!!! after 5 I make ACE or A_ _ not sure which ??????

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I was in a bar in Alabama and ask if there were any HMMWV's or HUMMERS for sale anywhere around and this lady....oh wait...never mind...

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you get one of them Alabama Hummers for $50? I heard you could get them in the back of a warehouse for $50 now... or was it at a truck stop?

infidel got me

But what GUN are they using in the REPOP SHERMAN's , I ONLY want the late SHERMAN with the long barrel 76 !!!!! , more accurate , easier to nail a HMMWV . Then I can put little HMMWV's stencils on the side of my tank !!!! after 5 I make ACE or A_ _ not sure which ??????
RTK-my source says that after 5 kills- you become a HUMMER ACE. Then you can get a job at that bar in Alabama.

RTK-just kidding I just think it's funny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks