• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery planned, Dayton, Ohio to Spartanburg,SC this coming Friday

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Coffey1 and I are planning on recovering my just purchased 923A2 from SWBradley's place near Dayton this coming Friday, the 26th. We plan to leave Dayton in the afternoon and drive down I-75 with an overnight in Berea, KY. An early rise on Saturday to complete the trip home. Anyone along the way we can shout at?

FloridaAKM

Good luck on your recovery trip, keep us posted & don't forget the pictures... Wait a minute. the company I work for has their home office in Spartanburg, SC...

Last edited:

3dAngus

Better be careful at SWBradleys place. Intel tells us he and GimpyRobb have more bobby traps and flares, video and audio, bamboo pungi traps and agent orange clouds up above that if you make it off his LZ, it will be an Act of God. Be sure to call first!
He was broken into once or twice and with him hiring Gimpy, well, be careful out there...:3dAngus:

Oh, and don't forget, we like pictures!!

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No Kenny we are are going up in Andy's pickup.
And yes we will try to take pictures.
Anything need to go north or anything back south.
Now's the time.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Better be careful at SWBradleys place. Intel tells us he and GimpyRobb have more bobby traps and flares, video and audio, bamboo pungi traps and agent orange clouds up above that if you make it off his LZ, it will be an Act of God. Be sure to call first!
He was broken into once or twice and with him hiring Gimpy, well, be careful out there...:3dAngus:

Oh, and don't forget, we like pictures!!
I was told that SW's wife may be packing some heat so I will announce our arrival ahead of time! I forgot to mention that Gimp is picking up the truck ahead of time to give me a head's up. What a super guy for those who don't know him! [thumbzup]

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
It sucks that I probably won't be able to meet you when you pick up said truck. One of the best parts of this hobby is meeting the other members of the site. Maybe next time.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
His memory isn't so good after bending a brake bolt on my wife's car yesterday, moving a couple of engines to long term storage and finding a LIVE freakin Hornet on my backhoe when we put the new seat on it. He was cold though and it was fun watching him trying to sting me over and over. No, I didn't kill him, I put him outside to go peacefully even after what they did to me in 2013.

It looks like we have truck delivery and will miss you guys and yes she has a nice brushed stainless steel piece of equipment to watch the farm. First time she ever fired a weapon, 14 shots, 11 head and 3 neck.

20141221_171408.jpg
20141221_173524.jpg

andy3

It sucks that I probably won't be able to meet you when you pick up said truck. One of the best parts of this hobby is meeting the other members of the site. Maybe next time.
Gimp, Andy & Ken were both integral wrench turners of the SSGR14 engine swap team. Salt of the earth. Thanks for taking care of them Sir.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ahh, I see! When I had free time from running the Bobcat, I was helping Ray with his truck. I recognize some of those faces though! I'm sure there will be a next time when we(I) aren't as busy and will have time to BS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks