• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery planned, Dayton, Ohio to Spartanburg,SC this coming Friday

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it okay if the tires have a little mud on them when you pick the truck up? I may drive it around the field to give a two-year old girl a ride in it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't get to drive the truck in the field so it will still be clean. I did open the hood and look at the rebuild paint job on the Cummins. I'm going to have to get the chuck out and air the tires on the front.

Looks like the CTIS wheel fittings are leaking some.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't get to drive the truck in the field so it will still be clean. I did open the hood and look at the rebuild paint job on the Cummins. I'm going to have to get the chuck out and air the tires on the front.

Looks like the CTIS wheel fittings are leaking some.
I plan on disabling that before we leave. I don't trust it.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy, good luck today! I know the truck has been in good hands so far and that look over will sure help on the drive home. Safe travels and can't wait to see it next to Carrie Ann's.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are already in TN you will be here before 14:00. ;-)

Unless you are coming up 23.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks