• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M Series Door Latch Repair

RedNBlue

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you all for the previous posts. I recently acquired my deuce and knew the passenger side door latch was inoperable and figured it would probably be one of the easier fixes. It certainly looks that way. Now I just need to start disassembling stuff and see what is going on.

Rhino 5/4

Thanks for the post. The window regulator gear is stripped on my M725. I picked up a door from a M35 parts truck with the thought that, since they were all made by the same company and time they will be interchangeable as they appear so in pictures. Also have 2 new to me deuces that have door latch issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks