• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone near Ft. Leonard Wood?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Holy cow! That's a LOT of stuff!! Marcus, I owe you bigtime! No wonder the Ranger was squatting. Now, I need to figure out the best way to crate that stuff up for shipping it east. How much of that equipment actually fits in the box?

That will go great with the 756 pipeline truck. My brother and I are talking about setting up a pipe handling and cutting demo area at Aberdeen next year. I'm sure Ripken stadium won't mind some burning slag dripping on their asphalt. ;)

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
DDoyle said:
Hmmm....well, I'd say I won't be able to bring you this stuff in the truck of a Buick!

DD
Oh, come on David. I'll give you a file and a breaker bar for your trouble :)

Jason, U-hauls are crazy expensive these days. I got an estimate just for giggles and for the smallest van from MO to VA it would be over $500. Plus the plane ticket, plus lost income for time off.

So, Marcus, do you think it will all fit on one pallet if boxed up neatly? George knows a local shop that sends stuff out by the pallet so if we can get the stuff secured on a pallet at the shop for a pick-up we should be good to go. If that doesn't work then I will have to bribe Stan to pick it up and ship it :) Either way, I'll make it up to you guys!

Crazyguyla

Chris,

Here is a picture of everything not in the box. With the box full, it's a job for a forklift or at least four guys to pick it up. The box has six handles on it. Everything left outside the box might fit on one or two pallets. Your probably looking at two pallets plus the box. I figure the stuff can be strapped down to a pallet with out the need for an extra box.

Attachments

jasonjc

Thats some cool stuff. I seen those kit's and amost posted about them for the M756 guys. But didn't want to start one of those threads.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks