• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 Seater Mule

aseries

I was wondering can someone post pics of the passenger seats on a mule im curious how they are anchored down? Im currently in the process of aquiring a mule... Just curious how its attached..

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Original? They did not have a second seat.

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I use a passenger seat from a M151 jeep bolted to a piece of 3/4 plywood with 2 straps to hold it in place. Works good for me and you can take it right off and no drilling into the bed. The 151 seat frame is nice and low. If you want to match the seats there are companies out there making complete set ups with the seat and foot basket. Sorry no pictures right now.

FrankUSMC

Mine also has two seats, it was special ordered from Mules of America with the extra seat. They made a small bracket that bolts in using holes already in the bed. I did take the extra foot basket off, as I did not like the look. PM me later and I will get a photo of the bracket.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks