• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Columbus Ohio

6x6pawn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, I've lurked this site a lot and learned much ! Hope to learn even more being officially registered.

I manage a good sized pawnshop here in Columbus and see a lot of different things... Including 2 Tan M931A2's and an M923A2 tan.

One of the main reasons I've registered is because I need some advice regarding the trucks I mentioned above... I don't want to change the subject of this thread so here is the link to the question I have posted in the correct section...

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...y-trucks-I-currently-possess&referrerid=64063

Thanks again and I hope I can eventually be a contributing member in this forum ! :smile:

Hoo rah

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, do you have deuces or 5tons? First step is identifying what you have.

Edit, I see you didn't say they were deuces in the other thread, my bad! Dunno where I got that idea from.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks