• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lord help me I've become a Goat Herder

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well their heads did explode. Funny thing is I ran into Keith_J while I was there (and the line was still around the lobby). Strange coincidence.

Anyway, they could not figure out what to put in for "body type." I suggested "truck, 1 1/4 ton" but they said it had to be something from their drop down menu and didn't think it "looked" like a truck. The woman finally put "container" since she thought it was generic enough of a term to work. I said I didn't really care as long as I would be able to license it when the time comes. Luckily it only shows up on the title as "CF" which could mean anything.

Keith_J

A least the lobby wasn't filled with frumpy 40 something Chatty Cathy public school teachers harping about all that wasted paper and lost trees..I so wanted to shout "trees are a crop like corn" but didn't because that might start a tirade of anger on property tax day.

Yes, the 1031 is legal for another year, along with my baby trailer. Which is a good thing because it looks like a good bit of aluminum welding on the Goat and the welder is now a permanent fixture of the truck.

The wife won't let me wrench on the goat until the sun room is finished. I nixed any texture on the drywall, just slick and smooth so dust will be easily removed. But that means a killer floating job and two prime coats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks