• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802A and MEP-803A fuel consumption

Korgoth1

In my experience, the gallon an hour for every 10kw load has been very close. So close in fact you can take the price per gallon, say $1.95 for example, and know that it is going to cost you $.19 cent per kilowat to produce your own power at that fuel price.
People here get wound up thinking a larger unit will bleed them dry, if you pull a 2kw load overnight, it is going to use very close to .2 gallon per hour regardless if it is the 02 or the 05 units, with the 05 using just alittle more(it would take a month of running to notice a difference)

Bottom line, load=fuel
The only problem is ensuring you do not wetstack.

wbread99

I have a MEP-002a with 22 hrs on it since new . Its the nicest 1 I have seen. I have had it for sale for $2200.00 and people look at me like im crazy ? Things sell for what ever people are willing to pay or the market will bare . People value things differently.
Truth. And I am sorry to agree. Asking 3 grand for an 002? Original price on my M923A2 was $67,000. And they sell for 5,000

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks