• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

37" Humvee Spare Tire?

welpro222

I have decided to modify my stock k5 swing away carrier to fit my spare tire. After looking at it, I can re enforce the tire mount and where it mounts to the door. Where it mounts above and below the signal light looks to be strong enough, but may add re enforcements there too.

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
now I run wheel + tire

winch.jpgNow I do run radials, I like the way they flatten out and conform to the rocks. The other guys have trouble with sidewalls tearing out, I haven't yet. Even though I could change a tire in the field, turns out that in 100 degree heat I don't want to. So now I have the complete wheel + tire for spare.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks