• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GPW Shipping Crate Stencils- does anyone have a clear picture?

ramtoughM880

Well, it's tax refund season and I convinced "She Who Must Be Obeyed" that we should redo the basement.

I'm going for a pseudo- Polynesian theme, kinda like a "Tiki Bar meets M*A*S*H" vibe, circa 1944, and for the 'bar' I'd like to do the front as the side of a GPW shipping crate.

There are a couple shots out there, but they are too far away to read what they actually say. I did find this picture, which is about the clearest of all of them, but can't read all the writing...

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Jay

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jay, thanks for posting the results of your search. A lot of questions get asked on here, but without the answer making it into the thread for future reference.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks