• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP preview

trooper632

I looked on the GP website and didn't see anything about previewing items for auction, so I'm assuming they won't let you preview anything since they do a decent preview. Is this correct?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I haven't specifically asked, it's my understanding that they don't normally allow previews. They expect you to just go by their description.

Artisan

Not what I was told...
Call for yourself and stand tall as a potential buyer for a specific truck
and see what happens.

I called GP to see if I could preview a trailer, and they emailed me a form to fill out and sign. After doing so I emailed it back to them, I never heard anything back. They did tell me it was an unmanned location so it was not likely that a preview could be arranged. Its to bad, I stopped bidding real low on that trailer due to an issue I saw with it. A preview could of remedied that issue and it could of sold alot higher!

GMVguy

Depends on the site. At the Barstow base, the GP Rep (John) is awesome. Very helpful. You do have to fill out the paperwork through GP, but once you get there you will be well taken care of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks