• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R2 crash truck

tomor13

After trying to sell her. I decided to just put her on the road. The outside will be cosmetically restored. I'm putting a 4BT and a NV4500 trans for new power. Will the pto to the winch still be usable with this combo? Want to have M-series rebuild do the NP200. Anybody here use them? If lucky take her to the MVPA annual in Topeka this June.

Tuko

I believe the only way to retain the pto winch is to get a hydraulic pto for the nv4500 with a drive for the winch and run like that. I saw a pic online somewhere of that being done

tomor13

The nv4500 has two pto ports. I was thinking there may be an adaptor. Would like to find more history on my truck. Appears Air Force gutted interior and converted to service truck. Added spare tire mount to roof.DSC00728.jpg

Roller

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can buy a PTO for the NV4500, that is what I did on my truck. I believe it was a Muncie.

Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks