• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to steel soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

m923a1ss

I just picked up a 1983 M923A1 and was told by previous owner to check out this site. So here I am. located in southern Minnesota and looking for other members in area. I am always looking for new toys and enjoy buying and trading. What is the going price on a clean 1983 M923A1 soft top 923 7.pngwith 6500 mi no winch tandem and steer tires at 95%, desert tan with drab accents, fold down sides, troop bench, bows and top??

thank you to all. Any tips on how to pay for a upgraded membership without using PayPal??

Last edited:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another southern welcome from LA.

Most A1 versions have 14.00x20 single tires, but if your data plate says A1, somewhere along the way it was converted back to 11.00x20 tires, duals in the rear. I actually like the smaller tires as the big ones are back breakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks