• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G749 Parts List

USMC 00-08

Just a quick update to let everyone know I have not forgot about or abandoned this list. I got a new computer in December that did not come with MS Office. MS Office 2019 is supposed to be released soon and that is the hold up.

I'm thinking about adding exploded views of each component of the G749 in PDF format into the list, but I've got to learn how to do that in Excel. If any of you have ideas or suggestions, please let me know.

SturmTyger380

Depending on what level of Excel you have when you are in a file, click on the File tab on the top -> Save & Send - > Create PDF/XPS Document.

1944mb

Okay so figured out the air compressor regulator hose assembly. The regulator side is a usdot jounce fitting Parker pn 66rbsv-6-3/4
firewall fitting on the hose is a Parker pn 68rb-6-4
and the usdot rated hose is 271-6-rl
these are not crimp style fittings-they tried to manufacture with crimp fittings, but it didn't crush well with this hose.
This whole hose assembly is a gmc pn#7410812

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks