• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880's 2nd Life

Elwenil

Awesome work! I can't wait to see it painted. You using the same MERDC pattern that's on it now? Don't be discouraged by the bugs, it happens to all of us. I'd get that radiator flow tested since it's not unusual for them to get funky after sitting dry for a little while.

MikePeters

Elwenil said:
Awesome work! I can't wait to see it painted. You using the same MERDC pattern that's on it now? Don't be discouraged by the bugs, it happens to all of us. I'd get that radiator flow tested since it's not unusual for them to get funky after sitting dry for a little while.
I'm glad you like it ..you know, I owned that 880 for years and every time I'd drive over a bump --it sounded like being in a Hardware Store during an Earthquake.
Today , I drove it and no matter what I drove over , I didn't hear one rattle ..It's tight . That shouldn't be too hard to get use to :lol:

As far as the Radiator, good point ..you might be right. It sat dry for 1 year so maybe the tubes corroded ?

MikePeters

Elwenil said:
Awesome work! I can't wait to see it painted. You using the same MERDC pattern that's on it now?
I decided not to go with that original pattern ...I'm going to have the current "Nato" pattern put on it since I work on an active base and , I'd rather have the 880 "blend in" with everything else for now.
That will also make it look a little "younger".
Someday I might put the MERDC Camo back on it

Harry.gr

Hello Mike,:-D

You are a perfect mechanic!
poli kali doulia!i see a special work!
patient!

your cousin Harry from Veroia ELLADA POLY OREO TO AYTONOMIA I'LL SEND SMTH. SIMILAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR:smile:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks