• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What model valve stem is used on V100 Tire tubes?

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
About to replace the tires on the V with a set of Michilen G20 radials and I need to get a set of tubes for them. What is the correct tube stem type / model. Also, can i run bias ply tubes in radials, I've heard that you can't, but you can run radials in bias ply tires?

Thanks for the help.
Jason

Another Ahab

Can't help you there, Austringer, and I'm sorry I can't.

But maybe this will make up for it. I ran across this by accident and didn't know where to post it so I'm hanging it on your thread here (feel free to kick me around if you feel slighted):

- These are grenade-shaped valve caps. Thought somebody might find them entertaining. For the MV collector who has everything.

Last edited:

Special T

Did you figure out what kind of valve? The only time you can run bias tubes and flaps in a radial tire is slow moving offroad use. Your ride does not count. Ive used the missmatched tubes and flaps on backhoes,tractors and forklifts none of which travel down the road.

If your running G20 &your asking the ? Did your ride origionally come with 1400x20 NDT bias tires?

Maple Leaf Eh

On the topic of wheels and tires, what is the bolt spacing on the V100 wheel? And on the same topic, what is the closest equivalent wheel/tire combination? Road manners and serviceability are more important than trying to run on 50 year old worn out rubber that is harder than ration biscuits.

Special T

A 1400r20 should be the same as a Mich g20. It's the same height maybe a touch wider.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks