• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mk-48 ctis?

jpinst

HI,

Does the MK-48 have a CTIS system?

I have an MK-48 FPU (2007 depot rebuild). I am not clear if it has CTIS for tire inflation and cannot discern from the specs. It's not such a big deal to me, but I am trying to sell it and the potential buyer wants to know and I do not have an answer.

Thanks in advance!

DrillerSurplus

HI,

Does the MK-48 have a CTIS system?

I have an MK-48 FPU (2007 depot rebuild). I am not clear if it has CTIS for tire inflation and cannot discern from the specs. It's not such a big deal to me, but I am trying to sell it and the potential buyer wants to know and I do not have an answer.

Thanks in advance!
I am 90% certain the MK-48 never got updated with CTIS. Its replacements, such as the LVSR & PLS were equipped with CTIS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks