• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV as a Daily Driver?

Is your daily driver a steel solider?

• Total voters

glaser06

My m1008 is my first truck.
Also my only road legal ride. So yes when I do get to drive I take the 08 or nothing,.
So it is my and will be my daily driver, I just love the super stiff ride, that rumbling 6.2 and the feel of an old pick up, With no ac and the windows down.

Also SS is th best place to learn and talk about this addiction.
**** of a first truck. Good to learn on for both driving and wrenching, if you manage to bump into stuff (everyone does in their first truck, it's part of learning to back to a trailer, parallel park a tank, squeeze in between a light post and a tree....) you can knock out the dents yourself or say it's added character. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks