• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gov Planet Title Issues

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Indiana doesn't title from bill of sale for vehicles. They will accept the SF97 if issued to me, but not issued to iron planet then reassigned to me.

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can't apply for a lost title. Previous owner would have to do that. If he didn't have a title I doubt you will be able to get one.

Blackbear

Yes you apply for a lost title it takes longer because of the process. I they check previous owners send notices for proper claim, I believe
but then 6 weeks new title, or replacement title.

162tcat

The chevy is in the DMV system. A military vehicle, unless someone got an sf97 and registered it, isn't. Nothing will show up so technically there isn't a title to be "lost" because it doesn't exist.

gottaluvit

Got ahold of GP and they told me it would be 6 - 7 weeks as they are doing a lot of titles. I lost two weeks as they couldn't find the email where I scanned and sent the forms I filled out that they emailed me for putting in the year of the vehicle. Confirmed this time that they received them so now it's only 42 - 49 days. Yippee!

Gunzy

GP reissued an SF97 to me on the M923 they had the S/N wrong on, they did NOT charge me again as the problem was on their end and they sent me a prepaid FedEx shipping paper to return the incorrect SF97 and transfer and I received the correct SF97 with transfer paper yesterday. Here in Utah they have no problems with the SF97 and transfer paper, just takes them (DMV) a little longer to get registered is all. Now I am just waiting for the SF97 on the M925A1 I bought and Hope they have all the S/N correct on it.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I received the Florida title from Gov Planet for a trailer I bought, the title was in GP's name and signed over to me as the buyer. I paid Gov Planet $150 to get the title in their name, so they could sign it over to me. What a crock. It irritates me that I have to go and pay another $100 at the DMV to transfer the title to me.

I expected a Florida title in my name like Government Liquidation provided for the vehicles I bought from them.

gottaluvit

It would be nice if mods who delete posts didn't really delete them but edit them and maybe mention it was deleted. I just spent five minutes swearing I had done lost my mind or the ss system was hacked. I get an email saying something was posted to this thread and I go over and back trying to figure why the last post was in 2015. I finally remembered the text of the posting would be in the email. Thanks guys, I just lost another year of longevity.

Maxlmt

It took me 4 months to get mine and it was only a trailer.
Also I purchased a hmmwv and I’ve been waiting 6 months and the vehicle is still on hold. They suck.
My 94 hmmwv I got the title in the mail before they even released my EUC. They suck. Not even a sorry.

FloridaAKM

I purchased my last Deuce from GP on 13 Sept 2017. EUC cleared less than two weeks later; still no title that I paid shy of $145.00 for, only to have to give it to Florida DMV(to shred), pay a penalty for over 30 days & pay another $150.00 for the transfer to me. I should pick another hobby that there is less frustration dealing with the government bureaucracy. Did I mention no title yet?

gottaluvit

Still waiting on SF-97s (or some communication!) for two HMMWVs I won in June. Actions like this has kept me from even bidding for several months now. Why buy something that you can't even prove you own, let alone get titled.

Casek

Hi there sf97 take some time hang in there it will happen and the r st is just money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks