• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V100 rear axle rebuild seals and gaskets, shocks and steering hydraulic cylinder part

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was curious if the standard rebuild or refresh kits that Boyce equipment sells will work with the V100 axles since they have a slightly larger diameter. I know the standard paper gaskets will work, but I'm more concerned about the inner and outer spindle hub seals. I noticed I have a oil leak on the passenger side rear axle at the end where it bolts to the hub. I'm thinking of pulling the entire axle out from under the vehicle and replacing all the seals and gaskets as I also have an oil leak at the rear pinion as well. If the standard parts do not work, does anyone have the correct part numbers for the seals etc?

Also, looking for the correct shocks for the v as mine I believe are worn out and a few are leaking, would like to replace and I believe they are the same as the 14" 5 ton 6x6 ones but need confirmation.

Last of all, does anyone have info on the parts needed to rebuild the steering system hydraulic cylinder? Mine is also leaking some and figure while I have the front wheel off to repair the hubs and boots, I should fix the cylinder. Does anyone have the part number for these as well?

Thanks
Jason

wgtactical

Standard 2-1/2 ton rockwell seals. Any hydraulic shop can cross the seals in the cylinder and I've even recut other cylinders to replace missing ones. Any heavy truck place should be able to cross the shocks, they did mine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks