• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 Owners Near Wisconsin

VenomInjected

Well... long story short... an update of where were at....

Day I got it:
JdEgdyD.jpg

Broken all the way down and powdercoated
fzxyoXr.jpg

During Rebuild and Cummins Install
wBlrWLK.jpg

After Axle Swap
sFXAVAe.jpg

And Current Status
Bk6Boka.jpg
eCihe2j.jpg

2xeLfpZ.jpg

dozenjeeps

Hey, truck looks great...…..garage looks different if I remember correctly, as I bought your axles and engine when you started the project...….still run mine a lot but as of now did not need any of the spare parts I bought.....that's a good thing!!! super job and wish I could have one like yours!!!

VenomInjected

Hey, truck looks great...…..garage looks different if I remember correctly, as I bought your axles and engine when you started the project...….still run mine a lot but as of now did not need any of the spare parts I bought.....that's a good thing!!! super job and wish I could have one like yours!!!
Yea... Moved into the country south of green bay (with a bigger garage :D ) as well as had a child so between those to life events the Jeep has been on bit of a back burner but were finally turning some wrenches again.

dozenjeeps

Yea... Moved into the country south of green bay (with a bigger garage :D ) as well as had a child so between those to life events the Jeep has been on bit of a back burner but were finally turning some wrenches again.
Great to hear, glad for you, especially having the little one as you will enjoy the child even more than the truck!!! good luck to you and great to hear you moved out of town, you seemed more like a country guy to me!!!!

VenomInjected

Well... still chipping away.... Just about to start wiring.

Cummins 5.9L 12 Valve VE
Ford ZF5 5 Speed Manual
Ford Married NP205
Ford Dana 60 Kingpin Front Axle
Ford Sterling 10.25 Rear axle

4 Wheel Disc Brakes
Hydroboosted (out of a 2010 Duramax)
Power Steering Added
FyX5j7y.jpg
gyc30IP.jpg
MNZoB0v.jpg

Czv1bOh.jpg
dhc13AZ.jpg

Last edited:

Brandon130

When you installed the engine, how did you know where to place the mounts? I was going to place the engine based on how it sat with regard to the cab. It looks as though you knew exactly where to install the engine mounts, then put the cab in place and...no clearance issues?
I hope that’s the case and you’re willing to share how you did that! If not, what problems did you run into?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks