• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The foot is the old double end you can switch from 3/4 to 1 inch to tow a vehicle the one I have has too much play in afraid a pin will break
I would not use those double adaptors for anything but VERY LITE applications, they are just not strong enough to keep from spreading under heavy load.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am looking for 4 of the cab outside grab hand holds, these are mounted on the tub just before or right at the corner curve

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Some of those were made with one and one-eighth pin holes for the m113 tow bar. I know some have milled them down to work with the "regular" medium tow bar. Is the hole wallered out or is it round?
The set I HAD had 1" tb holes, both the 1" and the 3/4" attachment holes were nice and round, just both adaptors had spread some.

joeM62

Would anybody have the 1inch feet I'll buy a pair
And gimpy if you still have those lights from the last rally hard rubber housing I'll buy a pair from you

glassk

Looking for M114 parts:
1. Hyd pump
2. Track sections
3. Rear hatch
4. Front armor plate
5. Engine bay grate
6. cupola

Other parts:
M35A2 hard tops
M35A2 windsheild assemblies with good glass
Good 14.00R20's

Vehicles I'm looking for:
Equipment trailer I can pull the M114 on
Not sure what pump you need, think this is a lube pump, for the tracked cargo carrier, welcome to one if you can use it,

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have an M101 top in camo and fiberglass racks with metal bows. All in good shape except one bow corner has some rust. Side racks are both the same side which means the bow storage pockets are in the wrong place but still very functional. Will not separate. $150. Also looking for a ride for a Hardigg field desk to TX for Rory.

Spoken for by timntrucks

Last edited:

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
20 ton NORCO bottle jacks (no handle) Genuine Bii kit - Made in USA........... $65

Cadillac ISU 90/60 container; shelf brackets (packs of 4 = one shelf)......... $18

5 ton transfer case; lever extension (with round knob) for 'split shifting' .... have to forge these so orders in advance please..... $30

2 Medium towbars - non telescoping type, no feet...... $ offers

joeM62

I've got a pair of old style towbar feet the 3/4 and 1 inch ones a they are in good shape. $120 OBO May have pins to go with it

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
35 Scepter fuel cans, about new condition. $50 for one, 2 or 3 at a time $45 each, four or more at a time $40 each. At the Rally or local pickup before (if you think fuel prices are headed back up). Can also deliver gratis to the VA Rally over Labor Day weekend for the same prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks