• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
20 ton NORCO bottle jacks (no handle) Genuine Bii kit - Made in USA........... $65

Cadillac ISU 90/60 container; shelf brackets (packs of 4 = one shelf)......... $18

5 ton transfer case; lever extension (with round knob) for 'split shifting' .... have to forge these so orders in advance please..... $30

2 Medium towbars - non telescoping type, no feet...... $ offers
REALLY!? Does this mean that Sean Connery will be attending the Ga rally? Hope you have new wheel bearings and a fire extinguisher...

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
here is some of the stuff i can bring. 6 duece 900s on rims in real good shape for 50.00 each. i also have some 1100s and 900s off rims in ok shape asking 25.00 each. one severe weather sleeping bag army style. one 900 series tractor side tool box 40.00 one blinker control 10.00 two strectchers in new like condition 40.00 each.. a 1008 rear driveshaft 40.00 and a couple v3 mbu feild kitchen burners. i also have a lmtv tarp with some stiching loose on the ends. edited.... strechers and the lmtv cover sold

Last edited:

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Originally Posted by zebedee
5 ton transfer case; lever extension (with round knob) for 'split shifting' .... have to forge these so orders in advance please..... $30

I will take two please!

If either of you want these before the rally - to try out driving there(??..!), I can post them pretty cheaply - they're not heavy, I'm shipping one later today.

Gimp - Yes Moneypenny, that's the plan, shaken not stirred, though I'll be in a different vehicle!

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i also have a small steering wheel from a 818 but will fit a duece if anyone wants to go smaller on their duece. 35.00 has some cracks on the plastic part but easy fix. strectchers sold... wheel sold

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
selling a hard top for 800 series duece or 5ton in good shape. i also have some chains to sell. 5/8 that are 15ft long and 3/4 ones that are 11 ft long

Last edited:

TB58

timntrucks - is the 900 series tool box the one that mounts on the frame rail on the passenger side? I am interested in if it is. I will be heading through your area on the 7th.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
no tb that tool box is the one that sits behind the driver. up high over fuel tank. i also have a gun leg that came off a duece if anyone is interested and i might have another soft top for a duece od green

rebelqwes87

I need a M105 cover, anything but tan in color. It can also have some damage on the lower half, but needs to be weatherproof up top. I'm looking to cut its height by half, so I won't need the lower half anyway.

I have (3) NDT's 85% or better mounted on deuce wheels for $75 a piece and a set of M105 wood bows for $50.

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have three complete 16 x 16 frame tents in CANVAS, NOT vinyl with the metal frames. $800 each and I will only bring to the rally if presold. Canvas has some small tears (less than 1 foot long) and holes, but a 3 x 3 foot piece of canvas for use in repairs will be included. Last I looked the frames were $400-500 without any tent to go over them. Local pickup in Columbia, SC before the rally is also an option.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I may or may not make the show but can arrange for pickup/drop off of these items.

I am looking for:

-one to as many as three of the SCIPS Command Post tents that are reasonably priced and in good shape.
-WWII SCR510 radio (BC620) or any components of this installation
-WWII helmet (German or American)
-Older Kipper air compressor (send me photo so I can confirm it is the one I need)
-Always looking for military tools for common #1 (yep, now looking at collecting a second one)
-

Selling:
-generator/air conditioner trailer (looks like a M1101 3/4 ton trailer flat bed with 35kw gen and I think a 60KBTU a/c unit). $2K
-two M720 dolly sets for S-280 shelters. One has new tires the other needs tires. Both together one price $1K
-S280 shelter in excellent condition, super clean $1200
-UniPak pallet box plastic tops and bottoms $2 each
-towbars...medium and medium/heavy (all sold pending payment)
-two new DRASH 5XB pop up tents $3K each (currently in MD and will only bring if sold)
-deuce winch (SOLD)
-MRAP seats (if I have any left) 120 each
-

Will update here as I think of other stuff.

Last edited:

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone need any M35A2 or M35A3 brake drums and complete backing plates? These drums and shoes look like new and i have been storing them, i hate to scrap them because they look so good.

auctionaddict

I have some big stuff I can bring if pre-sold and paid for..

HT45 heaters. NOS.. No flue pipe or stand for jerry can $40 each
BAE systems MRAP storage box kit (5 boxes with hardware in crate) $200
MRAP steps, 2 different types $45 each (Tan fold up ones are in wooden crates)
HMMWV fuel tank kits new $30 each
LMTV stock ratio diff chunks. $100 for the pair
Plastic mud flaps for super single type tires $50 each
Camel Manufacturing Co Solar Shade System $900 (New in crate)
Reman HMMWV 3.08 diffs $400 each
If you need more pics, let me know !!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg7.jpg6.jpgtnt.jpg

Last edited:

3dAngus

Most heavy m105 parts, sides, $90,
legs,$40-45, front and back stabilizer,
wheels and tires, 80%=$100, 100%=$125,
bows, $90 set, no covers.
Very good tailgate no dents $60
Also complete trailers, in M105a2 and A3. $895 rust free, excellent and complete tan or green

5kw diesel generators on M116 trailers with covers ($1950) - excellent paint and running condition on both

Bobbed deuce $11,500 on like new 395s (top notch)

Military taillights used, $15.50 each, needs cleaning or paint
LED headlights $200 set -SOLD

MRAP square tube towbar with 1" and 1.5" feet $595 (excellent) or 3/4" and 1.5" feet

Pup tents with poles and alum stakes $20 -sold 2, plenty more left

HMMWV transfer case, early type u joint rather than spline $395

I'm 100 miles south of the rally. May not be able to get more than one trailers up there so be prepared to travel 90 minutes south to pick them up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks