• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I dug some things out yesterday.

Lollipop lights with guard $30 Sold Ken
View attachment 588912

Hard sided storage case $25
View attachment 588913

Tire checker/batons $7 ea.
View attachment 588914

Old style taillight $10
Headlight guards $10
View attachment 588915

250' 24ga wire $20
View attachment 588916

M35 grill & $30
View attachment 588917

3" straight thru racing muffler $20
Armor interior light $10
View attachment 588918

Windshield hinges set $15
3/4" tow bar foot(1) $25
View attachment 588919

2 M35 alternators. One has a bad bearing, one not outputting amperage. Great for a rebuild. $25pr.

I WILL TAKE THE HINGES.

Mac

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got Every thing loaded and Heading out! Be in D-Town in a hour!

I found quite a few items laying around so we ended up with a trailer full! So Plenty to look at and ALL MUST GOOOOOO!

If I have a price on it or I tell you a price, But you need it to be more cost effective then Make Offer!
No Reasonable Offer Turned Down....
In Many Cases UN-Reasonable Offers will be excepted as well!
:deadhorse:

I have No Place to put these Items when I come back From Rally In my New Home so ALL MUST GO,...GO,....GO.... Did I mention Everything Must GO??

FIRE SALE...................... :burn:

MAKE OFFERS TAKE IT ALL HOME......

Stonepicker1

This is what I have coming so far:

Storage trays, $30 ea: Sigo( two Trays ), Scrouger( 30 trays picked up by AMGeneral ),

5 ton Fuel Filters, $20 ea or $110 case: Patray( 2 each ), Tow4( 1 each ), Rebelqwes87( 2 each ), Andyrv6av8e( 1 case ),

Speakers, $15 ea: Tennmogger( 2 each ),

Cargo Nets, $55 ea: Carnac(4 each ), Goldnegle(1 each ), Juanprado(1 each ), Chief_919( 2 each ), Swiss( 1 each ),

I will have a few extras of each items with me also.

pm me if I missed someone. Loading trailer tonight. Leaving out Wed late afternoon.
looks like we will be leaving late tonight for the 631 mile trip. Still have time to load items.

5 ton spare tire hoist: $95

5 ton torque rod: $100 SOLD to Swamp Donkey

Attachments

Last edited:

joeM62

i need a interlocking air cylinder on a 925A2 to lock it in low range. i also need a front left wheel brake cylinder for my 816 and my buddy is wanting some 30 cal ammo cans and or 50. what is the prices please
Tim hit Tony up he may have that wheel cylinder at his shop

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have not picked or paid for your pre sales please due by or before Hard Ball. During Hard ball many items will be sold off including any none paid for items. Thanks

Mg84648

Thanks goes out to CARNAC for holding on to an item for me for almost a year! And for also teaching me some things about the detector system I had installed in my M1009. Somethings just aren't in the "Books" and talking to guys who have been there and done it is invaluable to this hobby.
Thanks again Sir.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm headed in from Augusta in the morning! With everything that was going this week I didn't think I was going to make it, but the trailer is ready, I'll roll on the M38 in the morning and hopefully be on the road by about 0730.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well That's It Another one in the Books!

FIRE SALE OVER!!!! :burn: GIMPY PUT OUT THE FIRE FOR ME WITH THE WATER TRUCK>>....Thanks IT was BLAZING!!! :0)

Thank to everyone for stopping by my booth and helping me out! I really appreciate it! Not sure what I will have next year but if I have anything you can bet its going to be something cool as always!

Bobby

JOECOOL48

The older I get, the more (sic)better time I have at the GA Rally, and the first one for me (RALLY) was more fun than I could have ever have guessed. So when you young folks that are already attending the rally reach my age I don't know if you will be able to physically and mentally have such a good time. I would like to thank everyone who bought or traded goods for camo support systems w/tripod. Thanks also to those that that I bought from, I got some really good deals. Did you know that a TA/312/pt telephone will work on 2 strands of electric fence wire over a mile and a half. My advice would be to unplug the electric fence charger first. I would like to thank those who worked so hard to make the rally what it is. I am sure they are already working on next years event.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wow, am I ever tired.

Enormous thanks to Floridason and Mike for bringing additional Common 1 acet and O2 cylinders. I still won't have all the items in one state but I'm getting closer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks