• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unknown Guntruck in OK??

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I just got a very vague request via email from one of the Guntruck Gathering organizers asking about a Vietnam Guntruck replica or maybe tribute in or near Choctaw, OK....name unknown.

I know...that's not much to go on...but here's how it happened:

The wife of a Guntrucker was shopping in Choctaw, OK and met a feller who said he had a Vietnam Guntruck with 50's mounted and wanted to come to the Gathering in August.

Unfortunately, she can't remember the fellers name or the name of the truck but her husband is REALLY interested in making contact with the feller and seeing the truck and showing him his jeep and maybe striking up a friendship.

I volunteered to post this limited info on SS in hopes we can link these fellers up..so...

Anybody know of anyone in or near Choctaw, OK with a Guntruck?

Any leads we may check out?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Golly gee whizzaroo!! I thought SOMEBODY would know SOMETHING about this even though I realize there's not much to go on.:popcorn:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I live near Choctaw and have never seen or heard of any gun trucks in the area. I'll check around.

Maybe I can post it up on Craigslist and see what Intel i can gather.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Was it an actual GT, or just one with a 50 in the ring?
See...that's the thing. The info is third hand at best and the lady that gave her husband (the Guntrucker) the info has memory issues also.

As near as I can tell from what I read the truck is a Vietnam Guntruck "Tribute" with a name never assigned to a VN Guntruck...and she can't remember what the name was.

I guess this will not pan out...maybe the guy is not on SS but I just thought I would ask around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks