• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for pubs for the Dragoon

blackhawkguy

Hello everyone, I've got a LFV 300 in my shop and before I dive into a trans rebuild, I was going to do some research first. I'm prior Army and have access to most military tm's online. I can't seen to find any type of repair or maintenance manuals. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Maple Leaf Eh

The publications are listed inside the TM Operator's Manual. I ordered a copy of the 1972 edition of the V-100 / M706 manual from Portrayal Press. There are a dozen USGI and commercial titles. You will have to read more than one book to get your answers, but I'd be confident working on this vehicle.

Madmedic

True....... But......

Designed by the same folks, after they broke out on their own. Built with a diesel instead of Gasoline Engine in order to satisfy the Military's desire for Diesel Engines. And they added enough tweaks, so as not to be sued by their former employers for patent infringement.

The V-100 Series manuals are good for us Dragoon owners to have, simply for the reference. There are enough similarities.

Dragoon300

Hello everyone, I've got a LFV 300 in my shop and before I dive into a trans rebuild, I was going to do some research first. I'm prior Army and have access to most military tm's online. I can't seen to find any type of repair or maintenance manuals. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
What year is your Dragoon, and if you don't mind, where did it come from?
I have been interested in them since 1997 when I got mine, and have been collecting information and memorabilia ever since. I know guy's that worked at the factory, and even met the founder. I have a couple of manuals that I can share, and would be interested in others if available.

Dragoon300

Try searching for: NSN 2320-01-230-2938
there is also a "Commercial Technical Manual"
CTM 86-C-0125-0
1986 Operators manual basic vehicle, from Arrowpointe corp. For the Dragoon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks