• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Locking doors

jmarch58

Hey guys I want to get some sort of lock for the doors of my truck where should I mount them on the door to not mess up the internal working on a m923a2

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any 5/16 square handle will work. I've got garage door handles on mine. In all honesty, by the time I paid $33 for the handles & Allen screws, tried to paint the chrome, cut the too long shafts down to size, I wish I'd just paid the extra $30 and got the ones from TMG. Saved some money, and spent an extra hour or two fiddling with it.

dawico

Just today I put a slide bolt that latches my driver's door from underneath. I drilled a big hole directly under the door in the edge of the cab and mounted it inside. The slider slides up into a hole in the bottom of the door. It is totally hidden unless you look for it and a I can add a padlock if needed. The passenger door is combat locked from the inside.

My truck has a soft top so I am not too concerned about security but every little bit helps.

Merc1973

I also used Those Military guys just for the driver's side. Mine did not fit properly. The screw mount holes did not line up and had to be drilled out slightly.

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
Here is a link to the battery keyed cut off. We also do offer the locking door handles and like posted we have taken all the guess work out of it by the time you go through all the figuring out and all the costs you will more then likely have spent more we do are best to costs down to help the MV owners enjoy there trucks without hurting their wallets i hope we can help you in the future
thank you
TMG

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...battery-cutoff-switch-for-your-military-truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks