• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Locking doors

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The military guys have the locking door handles choice of 6 colors for 60.00 pair. Battery cut off 79.00. Friend of mine says it takes a little work to get the door handles to in.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some stuff from the military guys. Got the cup holder and it works great but the magnets are on the back and I couldn't find a place to hang it so it wasn't in the way, so I got a 3 inch circular magnet and bolted that to the bottom, and now it sticks just fine to the top of the transmission tunnel. Got the shock for the drivers seat and it sure stiffens things up, I'm 210lbs and if I put on 50lbs I probably still couldn't bottom the seat. But it sure beats my head bouncing off the roof from a worn out shock. The headlight guards look nice but required longer screws that I had to make. So far that's all of their products I've tried. The door locks may be next.

Nomad1

Do the the handles from TMG bolt right up or are slightly off and require some widening of rhe holes? I just put a NOS door on the truck and don't want any thing that doesn't bolt right up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks