• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1949 dodge flat fender

JawSaw

have 1949 dodge runs, rust free, always garaged owned for about 40 years rebuilt almost everything, has not only front winch but also pto driven rear winch getting to old to keep it running put on less than 50 miles a year for last 15 years! what do you think it is worth?

SteveKuhn

The advice to go to the site above was good. I spent a bit of time there and found not only asking prices for current sales but also sold trucks with their selling prices. That would be the best way to guesstimate your mark. From 2 photos above, I tend to think it would bring a nice price.

Hope you come back and post an ad or tell us what you've decided to ask.

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks