• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steering changeover deck cover

Charlie

Anybody looking for a steering changeover deck cover? Years back, Bill Watson started working on reproducing these covers and had all the correct latch hardware made, but never got around to putting everything together. John Emery inherited the project and several of us who need covers are trying to get him to resurrect the project. I'd like to give John an idea of what kind of demand there is so that maybe he will move it up higher on his list of "to do" mule reproduction parts projects! Thanks!

LifeLongWNYer

Things got pretty quiet here so today, of all days, I started reading posts that I haven't seen or read once but forgot about. So, to make a long story short, I need the steering changeover port cover. Actually, I also need a gun mount cover. Add me to the list(s).

JBP

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks