• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a2 war wagon

Csm Davis

I have acquired a actual gun truck named war wagon if a 923A2 with a LWS can be considered a gun truck. It was built with all the renforcements. I will have pictures soon as the weather clears.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stupid question but to be called a gun truck I thought armor plating and glass was involved? If it just takes a LWS I am very cool with that because then I have a gun truck also! Nice looking truck Csm Davis!
KK

Tornadogt

Stupid question but to be called a gun truck I thought armor plating and glass was involved? If it just takes a LWS I am very cool with that because then I have a gun truck also! Nice looking truck Csm Davis!
KK
I am sure with CMS Davis there is some more goodies being add. Time will tell all... I have a little project along the same line.
It is a good place to start.
446541_6002_159_0001.jpg

I personally am loving the Mix matched door and red primer spots on this truck.. Looks like an old war horse already.

Csm Davis

KK
And that's why I posted this

I have acquired a actual gun truck named war wagon if a 923A2 with a LWS can be considered a gun truck. It was built with all the renforcements. I will have pictures soon as the weather clears.
Now in my trucks defense it has all the cab reinforcements and I do have the LWS to put back on and a few other pieces but it probably won't be a fully up armored cab as the truck never was up armored in service. I want to check and see how it was used in service and will probably set it up very close to that.
I have thought about a slide in bed unit that can be used for parades and then unloaded so I can use the truck for other purposes.

Csm Davis

On the subject of a gun box for the rear, what would you guys think would be better for an accurate Desert Storm/ OIF gun box, a single mount for a 50bmg / MK19 or multiple mounts for M60/M240

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks