• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

General Mcgregor's Partial Restoration

Camo pattern shot, stencils sprayed. Almost done.

Attachments

Finished, with the exception of the interior that will be painted later.
Big job, many weekend days spent on this project.

Any questions please comment or PM.

Attachments

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some elbow grease patience and good weather and she looks like a new truck....great job.

kkcshipp

How did the Wagner spray gun work? Did you add any thinner etc. or straight paint? Of course, where'd you get the paint? Sorry, I'm a noob but I remember painting my Gamma Goat in Germany back in 1985 with an air gun hooked up to the duece and half next to me. But I don't remember that good.

How did the Wagner spray gun work? Did you add any thinner etc. or straight paint? Of course, where'd you get the paint? Sorry, I'm a noob but I remember painting my Gamma Goat in Germany back in 1985 with an air gun hooked up to the duece and half next to me. But I don't remember that good.
Used the Behr Home Depot paint and colors as outlined in the Behr paint thread.
The sprayer worked great and the coverage was excellent, cleanup was a breeze with soap and water.
Paint was not thinned to achieve the CARC texture.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks