• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS GA Event lodging

alphadeltaromeo

RE: Re: SS GA Event lodging

But to clear up any misunderstanding...I love your "deuce and .035" and am looking forward to seeing it. You've done a fantastic job without question!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: SS GA Event lodging

I am bringing my Dad and my girlfriend.

Westech

CPL
just to let all you know.. the M813 will not be coming. we have some problems with being able to remove the rear tires (lug nuts will not come off with a 3/4 impact and broke a 3/4 matco breaker bar) and we have a missing skid of 11:00 tires. I do have all the tires to fill the paid orders and still have a couple extra. will bring everyone I have.

jwaller

it looks like I will be able to make it. I'll be bumming around for the trail ride on sat and heading back to atl that night.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John, what are you driving? Just in case, bring a cot or matress, we're going to set up a tent. Hey westy, does that mean you will be in the trusty reliable deuce? Told you those sissy 3/4 impacts won't work! Got your genset swinging from the wrecker right now, will be loaded when the rain stops.

Westech

CPL
yeah and even tryed it both ways incase some joker put the wrong studs and what not on. there on over 1100 foot pounds. I will have to buy a 1 inch..... To let you guys know I have been in the MV for about 5 years now. I have got every lug nut off every truck I have owned, even the 56 deuce with tires dated 1964. the tires were just replaced at a truck shop less then 5 weeks ago and I have had anything but good luck. 85 psi in a ntd and lug nuts on with over 1100 foot pounds is not the way to do it. Im just fed up with it right now and need a brake.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
when i replaced the upper torque arms on the 819, i had to use a 8' cheater, broke two 3/4 extensions, a sears 3/4 ratchet( they gave me another) one 3/4 breaker bar, one stud, two thimbles (had to cut both off and save the stud).

of all the trucks that i have had to pull the tires off, NONE was as bad as the FOUR i had to pull off the 819

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks