• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to get replacement hydraulic hoses?

Nitetrain

I have a SEE and need to get some replacement hydraulic hoses. Does anyone know the fitting sizes I should order and where the best place is to order them from. Thanks, and sorry if this is a repeat thread. I could not find the answer when I searched.

I would like to start by replacing some of the hoses on the front loader. I have added a close up of the fitting. I am not sure how to read it.

Attachments

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a tapered (AN-style) swivel fitting. Find a hydraulic hose shop and have them make new ones based on the old ones...disconnect old hose, clean it up, take it in for same-same measurement & fabrication.

I have had the best luck finding your nearest Parker hose outlet and trying that. Otherwise look for a hydraulic hose repair shop.

ETA: Make sure that the repairman verifies the size of the ends; a reputable repair shop should have some anodized aluminum test/sizing fittings to verify if it's SAE or metric....

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks