• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My MRAP CAIMAN 2's mini build thread !!

dawico

Those are awesome!

If you choose to sell them list them here first. I would love one but it is probably out of my budget (another MV plus divorce could get spendy).

Tornadogt

Those are awesome!

If you choose to sell them list them here first. I would love one but it is probably out of my budget (another MV plus divorce could get spendy).

Agree if you are going to put them up for sale give us a shot first or let us know when you do put them up for sale somewhere else.

Great looking work..

turnkey

Great looking rigs....Man there is nothing you cant do with the right equipment and Duck tape....I mean how many rolls of the stuff did you use on them?????

jpinst

Those are awesome looking trucks. I bet they are a little light in the rear when you drive though.

You must have take more photos during the build. Please post them, I would really like to see your work. I can see you built a frame first and then mounted sheet steel to the frame.....but would like to see more.

OldDuke6

What ever happened to these things?

Did you sell them, or are you still hanging on to them?

Inquiring minds want to know!!

And I'm in the market for an RV, so hit me up!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Those are awesome!

Sorta like "the MVs go or I go", I know you would miss her cooking, but on the other hand MVs most of the time do as they are directed and at times the care and feeding is a LOT simpler.

Givinup

Digging up an old post while avoiding helping my in laws set up a Christmas tree... What ever happened to these?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks