• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I was in TX But they let me go.

86m1028

Details, details

Where abouts in Texas ?
If your near Dallas, I'll be happy to give you a ride to the airport
(I want to make sure you go back to oh ��)

m109a2

Hey gimpyrod if you go a cross I 10 around Lake Charles La.Call Me and the wife will put you and your rig up.We will cook you a dam fine coonass meal.And the jeepsinker is a hour north.give me a holler Al @ (337)-477-1067.Al

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I can't answer any questions till I talk to the guy tomorrow evening. I will update asap, thanks for the hospitality offers!

gimpyrobb

The real question is what does gimpy need to bring down on that truck & trailer :)
Time to start shopping the GL sites in TX since I know I can get it a ride home :twisted:
I never heard from the guy today, maybe this was pre-mature.

Any-hoo if it does end up happening, I have $25 fiberglass headboards brandy new for the deuce and some deuce dump truck troop seats. Tom, you better make sure its NOT motorized as you'll just end up backing it into something(hopefully not my truck or a 100ft row of bleachers!). rofl

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
it is funny, when these incidents occur, alcohol seems to have been involved the previous evening...hhmmmmmmm

Bo1

I never heard from the guy today, maybe this was pre-mature.

Any-hoo if it does end up happening, I have $25 fiberglass headboards brandy new for the deuce and some deuce dump truck troop seats. Tom, you better make sure its NOT motorized as you'll just end up backing it into something(hopefully not my truck or a 100ft row of bleachers!). rofl

If the trip comes together, let me know what part of Texas. I might like to get 2 of the headboards.

Thanks,
Bo

gimpyrobb

50w flood lights
Go lights
deuce headboards
m101 racks
springer seat bases NIB

Contact me sooner than later if anyone is interested in stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks