• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Herlong, CA

toudi

Hi guys,

I have won the bid on auction for 2 Oshkosh Corp. self-contained Air Condition units designed by Bergstorm Climate Control systems for my HEMTT truck and I got problem with picking up these parts. This particular base does not allow me to pick it up by myself since I'm not a citizen of the U.S. (I'm a permanent resident - green card holder).Is there anyone close to this base that will be willing to help me to pick these items with me?The load outs are Tuesday - Thursday 7am-3pm. I could meet with someone who's willing to help me in front of the base on the scheduled date.

I'm kind of puzzled by this situation cause I've passed the EUC clearance for my HEMTT truck, but I'm not allowed to pick up the air condition units from this particular base.

Thanks

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What 98G said; I've used them a couple of times and would happily use them again. Even stored some items in their yard for several months until I could go up to get them. Highly recommended.

toudi

Hi guys,

As you advised I've tried to contact Susanville Towing. Month ago they took all my info and release paperwork but since then it is really hard to contact them. At the beginning they were all willing to do this, but later they have said that they need to prolong the recovery for the next few days because they're busy, and now for the last two weeks they've stopped returning my calls...

Do you have any other ideas how to recover these AC units from Herlong military base?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks