• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Electrical Issues - No STart - No Power

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It's a 24v system. 4 batteries makes 24 not 48.

Lights should work all the time if the batteries have any juice at all. You can smack the PCB box under the hood with a hammer with the main switch on and see if itll start.

Finallygotone

Simp5782, what was I thinking or think I was typing, it has 4 batteries, wanted to be the 4th. July parade unless a quick fix is found the old soldier will not be riding, at some of there ages next year might be to late, if you fellow come up with an Idea please share and I will post response as to what it took to get it working, thanks in advance, Joe

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Simp5782, what was I thinking or think I was typing, it has 4 batteries, wanted to be the 4th. July parade unless a quick fix is found the old soldier will not be riding, at some of there ages next year might be to late, if you fellow come up with an Idea please share and I will post response as to what it took to get it working, thanks in advance, Joe
Its more than likely the PCB box. You can remove the fuel shut off solenoid with a 10mm socket. And jump the starter if you need to use it. Truck just won't have any electrical gauges working.

If all your batteries are testing good then smack the PCB with a hammer and see if itll start. It's a general solenoid in there just needs a little tap like the old Ford trucks needed on their solenoids after old age

Finallygotone

Simp5782, you the man, I tapped with a small rubber mallet and flip the switch and all is fine, thanks, thanks, thanks, started it a few times, took a ride and everything was good, I really appreciate time to answer a newbie, Joe

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Simp5782, you the man, I tapped with a small rubber mallet and flip the switch and all is fine, thanks, thanks, thanks, started it a few times, took a ride and everything was good, I really appreciate time to answer a newbie, Joe

You can rebuild the control box with Cole harsee 24063 solenoids. available on Ebay or at oreillys. I have a video on my YouTube page on how to rebuild them

Finallygotone

simp5782 I will look at the video and see if is something that I can do, it worked fine for a few days then went out again, don't want to be lifting the hook and banning in public, thanks again for the tips, Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks