• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tucson to Ft Bliss to OKC to Ft Riley to St Louis, and back.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So begins my latest ill-conceived trip. I'm leaving momentarily , driving my M923A2 and towing Carnac's M101. First destination is Carnac's to return his trailer and hand off some goodies to pass down the line.

I'll update this with pics at each trivial little stop. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love that rest stop too. Fabulous view from there, especially if the monsoon storms are rolling about. Safe travels.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks 98G! I'm digging this thread already. God bless the internet so I can live vicariously through others' adventures ;)

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made it to rgs20inophir 's about 90 min ago.

The only issue with the truck so far is the fuel cutoff required a zip tie. Fortunately Carnac had one available and prevented me from resorting to duct tape.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That'd be a bucket of water (starts out as ice) and several cloths. One on each leg, one on my head, rotate them frequently. Cat litter buckets are not in short supply at my house, and the size and shape fit.... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks