• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dodge WC 6

BravoMike

Hi

I have recently bought a Dodge WC6 here in Denmark.
It has been shipped over from the US.
Can anybody inform me if this truck or any of these command cars has been used in ETO and perhaps late WWII?

This Dodge will be a part of my US WWII Collection.

Thank You

Bjarne Madsen
Denmark

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have never seen a 1/2 ton Dodge of any type in pictures of the ETO. Congratulations of the acquisition though.

philbrinson

I've seen 1/2 tons in support roles. There is a photo of a 1/2 ton truck on D-Day plus several days for laying wire I believe. They were used in North Africa so could have made it in the MTO. It is very doubtful that a half ton truck would have been brought back to the US from Europe however.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks