• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 Front Fender Top Design Question

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
Looking for some input on the M151 front fender top design. This is the fender top only, not including what I would call the inner fender section (which is all one piece). When I made the fender tops for my A1, I stopped the inside edge (under the hood) at where the bend center line is. I'm going to weld the entire length and blend. When I'm done it will look like the original bend, or very close. The other option is to have about a 1" lip bent down that would lay over top of the inner fender and then get plug welded. I think most people would rather have the lip and do the plug welding. So that is the question, what do you guys think most will want?

Thanks.

Guy

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
Sorry guys, not sure what I'm doing wrong as I use to be able to copy my post from the 838 and the pictures would show. Now I'm just getting the photo bucket link.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks