• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151A2 body differences

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M151A2 body differences (Added Pictures)

Hi,
I am looking for info between early Ford A2s and later Ford A2s with pictures. I have heard things about the fenders being different. We also have 2 M151A2s and the front is slightly different on 1. I will try to post pictures.

Last edited:

Lindsaym151

Ford A-2 has a horizontal edge across the front of the fender! , used only one year(1970)
The reason they changed it was ,it would accumulate mud and add extra weight to the front end of the vehicle.
Try putting a spare tire on the hood of an 151a2 and drive down the road! start out slow , It's going to be an adventure!

gleebie

If you look at my post and on the 1st photo bucket pic,you can arrow over and you will see my MUTT next to a slightly newer A2 and can compare the fenders .1970 a2 BUDD Tag 19.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks