• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

419see parking /hand brake ratchet lock wornout

Phill

Anyone out there know of where to get replacement parts for the parking brake for inside the cab. It is a very small part and I can possibly make but would prefer to just buy one, when you pull on the parking brake it stops the brake releasing.
The piece is the one that catches on the rod that is attached to the parking brake handle, it has worn to a circular shape that matches the rod so when I pull on the brake it just releases.
Phill in Colorado

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Phill, try checking with any of the Unimog vendors who part out Unimog 406 or 416 models. The parking brake handle assembly is probably the same as the 419.

Vonsmog.com comes to mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks