• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A&K M60VN Modification help

frank scholer

Guys; I am in the process of making two M60 mounts for my Vietnam gun truck (4 4ST Grim Reaper) and am using the same mount as you with the front hook and two rear spring clips. Thankfully you are ahead of me so I can learn from what you did. I used 3/16" plate for the two side pieces on the mount with the large bolt. It looks a bit thicker than the material that you used. It is a straight pintle that drops into a piece of 2-1/2" dia pipe mounted on some 1/4" plate which is bolted to the side armor of the gun box. I also have a 50 in the rear of the box on a post mount. The twin M60s will be the final things on the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks