• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GovPlanet Customer Service Wait Times

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Hey guys just wanted to give you guys a heads up... Our call volume has picked up and we are currently interviewing for 2 more Customer Service Reps. So just know we are are working to shorten the wait times...Our apologies for the inconvenience.

ProximityX

Good to be busy. I didn't realize you are answering customer service questions here. I'm still waiting on my SF97 from 05/13/2015. Any idea when I might receive it?

Thanks a million. Keep selling the cool stuff!

Gunzy

40 min. on the phone is still better than 8+ weeks for and SF97 on a truck I want to sell and still have no paperwork to do anything with. I guess until then it will just be expensive yard art.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Good to be busy. I didn't realize you are answering customer service questions here. I'm still waiting on my SF97 from 05/13/2015. Any idea when I might receive it?

Thanks a million. Keep selling the cool stuff!
I personally printed over 100 Sf97's yesterday so they all should be moving along and the backlog is getting a bit less. Now they go from Fort Worth to Battle Creek and then to CA so its kind of a pain of a process. Trying to work on streamlining it a bit but the signatures is a hold up...

FloridaAKM

The trailer I recovered last week, even though it was @ another location 35 miles away from where it was listed, took about 15 minutes on the phone & a few extra minutes to locate where it actually was. Customer service was good as expected for the second Gov Planet purchase......I may be an exception, rather than the rule right now!

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Wow, CS must be getting slammed. I have been trying to call for 2 days now and "you are at queue position 10+" every time..
There are 7 sitting in it right now the Yahoo Auto video/article last week blew them up. They have hired 1 new guy who starts next week and are still interviewing for another.

springbok

Yea well I am not sure who wrote the Yahoo article but the statement of "you get a title and it is up to your state if you can get it street legal was just wrong. They still say "For Off Road Use Only" (This item is offered for Off-Road Use Only.)
Why are they advertising: "they’ll include the all-important SF97 form, the piece of paper that allows you to apply for a title (though whether you progress to full registered street-legality will depend on the bureaucracy of your individual state).

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Several states offer an off road title and require it so that statement isn't false. With the SF97 you can apply for a title. The guy who wrote is listed on it and I he also writes for Car and Driver magazine. I'm sure his email is at the bottom contact him and let him know how you feel...

tage

For iron planet or GP? I just called the GP number 11+, call back the iron planet line. The wait was 4 in queue... P.s the new hires need more training. You have to be specific which title department you want to be transferred (they will send you through Texas, not California title department)

tage

but they’ll include the all-important SF97 form, the piece of paper that allows you to apply for a title (though whether you progress to full registered street-legality will depend on the bureaucracy of your individual state).

I think that was the attention grabber you have been looking for...

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
For iron planet or GP? I just called the GP number 11+, call back the iron planet line. The wait was 4 in queue... P.s the new hires need more training. You have to be specific which title department you want to be transferred (they will send you through Texas, not California title department)
2 hours changes things drastically its at 14 now. Had 1 call in sick. Its a new change as we recently started handling the full titling options for GP here as well.

fnpurist

I think that was the attention grabber you have been looking for...
I was actually told this and more from GP on 2 separate occasions only to find out on here that the sf97 comes with a big red off road only stamp and that the title they offer is a off road only Florida title

Rmtaunton

Ok , what is the wait time on just the title and sf97 almost 2 months now , I know EUCs take a while.

Please no offense and not giviving any JWADE , , we are so glad you are here , just asking

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks