• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GovPlanet Customer Service Wait Times

fywacs450

It's the perfect week for pick up for me as well. But that's how it goes. Jwade my buddies are starting to laugh at me and say I got ripped off! Help me out my man.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
It's the perfect week for pick up for me as well. But that's how it goes. Jwade my buddies are starting to laugh at me and say I got ripped off! Help me out my man.
You can laugh at them when they all come over to look at your humvee! It might actually make the wait worth it.

goobie

i've been patiently waiting since 5/4/16 ( purchase date) 5/19/16 ( pending approval date ) for anything . i'm starting to not believe i bought a humvee. but i figure the more time they spend on the phone telling me
it's not ready yet is the more time they are not working on getting it done. what all is the " euc approval " checking for? is it like a very extensive back ground check?

Stevepsc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Before I get flamed.... I know it says 8-12 weeks...... Tomorrow is 12 complete weeks....not a peep.....

help jwade...item 550874

stevepsc

jonesing for my first hmmwv

goobie

i paid for mine 5/4 ECU paperwork was submitted 5/19. i just got ecu approval 8/16 . i was told they got a "large batch of ecus at the end of april " and thats why they are behind . now waiting on 97 form , was told about 3 weeks on it

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Before I get flamed.... I know it says 8-12 weeks...... Tomorrow is 12 complete weeks....not a peep.....

help jwade...item 550874

stevepsc

jonesing for my first hmmwv
You are within striking distance. Hopefully next few weeks. They have been taking 12-14 weeks the past few months. Its frustrating all the way around

FloridaAKM

On a bright note, Jwade provided me with the missing Bill of Sales on my trailer purchases with GP; the wait time has been extremely long until he worked his magic on it! Thank you Sir!

goobie

so far i am on week 7 and have not gotten back 97 form paper work .... fingers cross everyday. like a kid waiting on sea monkeys to come in the mail

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks