• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

#2 Injector line was leaking at Hydraulic Head

rustystud

I got mine from white owl. They were new manufacture. I liked the new lines. They were very nice quality. Just some of the bends weren't perfect. They were very close though. But the tubing they were made of was very strong.

I know injector lines are tough steel to begin with but I could still bend them. The new ones were much more difficult to tweek.
Thank you Jake. I plan on carrying spare lines with me on the "Great Adventure" to Alaska.

Katavic918

Sorry to hear your luck. I had a #1 go on me last weekend also. Replaced all of them and needless to say, I'm keeping the rest onboard as spares.

TB58

I got the replacement #2 line for 25, NOS. Not sure what the others would. Cost. I think I will be adding a ferrule or two to my parts stash and maybe a set of lines for when I head back to Alaska.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks