• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

High Back Seat Question

04mustang

I've looked through the old posts and could not find the answer to my question, so if I am repeating it then please excuse me.
but.......

Does anyone know if the rear high back seats them selves, not the bases just the seats, are the same as the front seats, again not the bases just the seats.
I already know the bases for the rear are thicker for the high back seats as opposed to the original seats, and similar story for the commanders seat. and the drivers base is completely different.

I am waiting on my EUC to clear for a 2 man M998 that I plan to convert to a 4 man setup. It already has the high back seats in the front, and I want to make the rear match the front when I convert it. I've got the newer thicker bases for the rear on order. I've found some seats on Epay but they are listed as front seats, just the seats. just from looking at it the appear to be the same physical seat.

Thank you,
Corey

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The commanders seat has longer studs for the plate that mounts over the battery box lid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks